Saturday 24 March 2012

The past week & challenges

I guess I had 2 days off this week. Thursday, I didn't really totally have it off as breakfast, lunch and dinner were all okay and my usual fare. It's just that I felt so exhausted, I didn't have the strength to come online and calorie count/log. I also ate 4 chocolates from a box of chocolates we had. This month has been terrible for PMS and PMS eating. I am learning... learning to be okay with a couple of days of eating impulsively. It's better than 30 or 31 days of eating impulsively, after all!

I have met the challenges this week and I pleased about that. The ones starting tomorrow are:

1. Only 1 weigh-in
2. 90 minutes of cardio or walking
3. 2 sessions of weights or strength training exercises of your choice
4. 3 blog entries
5. List 5 or 10 things you have learnt about yourself and your relationship with food since you started your recent weight loss journey (this can be 1 blog entry)


I am about to go for a walk with the dog and then finish cleaning the bathrooms and make my bed. I won't be online Sunday-Tuesday this week as I have a guest staying.


No comments:

Post a Comment