Thursday 1 March 2012

Weight Goals & Rewards

I didn't really start this process with any weight goals per se, more like a random idea of where I eventually wanted to be. However, my running partner (not actual running... I don't do running, but my weight loss bud) has some weight goals and non-food based rewards planned, so I thought perhaps I had better get with the program and develop some of my own!

Lbs

165 - Some kind of beauty treatment I don't already have - maincure or pedicure or something
155 - A few new spring/summer clothes
145 - Henna on my hand/s
135 - New clothes, new clothes...

I am aiming for between 130-140... so we'll see where I end up.

My ultimate goal = to be light enough and fit enough to go back to horse riding... there I said it... maybe now I can make it real?!

1 comment: