Thursday 8 March 2012

Working Out

I am feeling really tired and cold. Completed the 2nd workout of the week. I attempted Cardio Party from the TurboJam series. The DVD seems to have a glitch for this workout which is very annoying, as it keeps sticking and skipping. Anyway, I managed to do the workout, but I could feel there were a few bits where I was really flagging; then I got my second wind.

This leaves me with one more workout to do and a dog walk. I am aiming to do yoga on Saturday. I am going to try and get my mum to do some of it with me. It is a beginner level workout, so the poses are modified if needed and I think it should be doable. I have no idea when I will walk the dog - maybe tomorrow after I get back from town.

Tomorrow is my day off, so I will be relaxing and not counting. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment