Thursday 1 March 2012

Understanding Appetite

My appetite confuses me. Yesterday I was hungry and wanting to eat things; I had the munchies. I indulged and went over my calorie allowance by about 100 calories. Today, I do a load of exercise (30 minutes of pure sweating) and I am not very hungry at all in comparison to yesterday, but I actually burnt more calories today so would expect to feel more hungry! Anyway, I just logged my calories after eating my food for the day and I only ate 1,045, yet I feel super full. It's really bizarre!! I am going to make it to 1,200... will eat something more in a bit (and yes, I am forcing it down my throat...). I might have an apple... hmmm. [Edited to add: the apple turned into half a Snickers bar].


1 comment:

  1. This calls for a giant email... can't do it right now but you will get it by Sunday...

    ReplyDelete