Sunday 18 March 2012

Weigh-In & Working Out

A quick update... back to Sunday weigh-in:

Loss this week = 2.25 lbs

I am really happy with this as last week I only lost 0.5 and normally I am losing around 1.25 to 1.5. Sooo... in the past two weeks I lost 2.75, which seems right. Yay.. so far I lost 15 pounds in 10 weeks.  I am now 3/4 of a pound away from my first mini-goal!


I was sitting downstairs last night contemplating the thought that I had fallen off the wagon and couldn't really be bothered with the whole 'diet' thing anymore. However, weighing myself today has reinvigorated me to keep going. It's been an extremely tough week due to eating out 4 times and then today eating rich food as it is Mother's Day here.

I have decided my workout schedule this week will look like this:

M: Walk dog
T: Turbosculpt
W: Walk dog
Th: Yoga
F:  Walk dog
S: Walk dog

Now even these dog walks are going to be anywhere from 20 minutes to like 50 minutes (if I feel inclined and it's not raining). Turbosculpt, I will see how long I manage. I have decided to continue with it because I know I need to do weights and strengthen myself. Yoga again is a good core and strengthening exercise. I shall come back to the TurboJam when I am feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment